We are a non-profit association of specialsts in various fields connected to World Heritage protection and managment. To achieve its goal, IAWHP e.V. undertakes the following activities:
- establishing and maintaining professional networks between BTU’s World Heritage Studies Alumni and other heritage professionals;
- acting as a think-tank for developing innovative approaches towards the protection, conservation and management of the material and immaterial aspects of cultural and natural heritage;
- encouraging, planning and implementing joint research as well as other projects whose goals correspond to those of the association;
- making the knowledge of its members available to existing and potential World Heritage Sites as well as other related institutions and actors;
- creating a database of information concerning the protection of heritage sites worldwide as well as other relevant conferences, educational opportunities and job offers for the benefit of its members; and
- informally assisting and advising students of the World Heritage Studies Master’s Programme at Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU) Cottbus in reaching their study objectives and their entry into the workforce.
This page has the following sub pages.